Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taking head off Video?

Options
  • 13-04-2010 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭

Would it be possible in some way to edit a video, say off Youtube, and take the face off to replace it with another?

If I recorded a video could I replace my face with someone elses? What type of software or website could I use?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Ronan Keating

Any Help?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

There isnt a simple short cut way of doing this and I doubt there is any sites that will do it for you. If you are an editor you could come up with ways to do it but there isnt a specific way.
    Remeber, the video is always moving, so you have to know how to overlay a different head, whilst tracking its position throughout the video. then there is also the the question of, do you want to make it look convincing or is it to look merely like a pasted on head.
    Anyway, there aint a short easy answer to your question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Ronan Keating

do you want to make it look merely like a pasted on head.

That would be OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

I imagine you could possibly get away with using this method, for watermarks and logos.
    http://forum.videohelp.com/threads/191496-Put-a-custom-watermark-on-your-video

Same principal really, just use your pasted head instead?

Advertisement