Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MK2 for sale

Options
  • 13-04-2010 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Just a heads up,if anybody is interested let me know.to many machines not enough time so it has to go...

Ad Shortlink: http://adverts.ie/209907
    Cheers Mitch

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

that is cool. Best of luck with the sale

• Registered Users Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Jack burton

That is a nice cab, wouldnt mind getting that but dont have that kind of cash

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

I'm still holding out for when you find a Killer Instinct cabinet Mitch!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

Logie I have a KI2 cab just finished putting it back together,its near mint condition.I will post some photos sat.You interested?.I could be tempted to let it go....you have any good looking sisters:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Hey Mitch, I want to build my own cab during the summer, just wondering if you'd think it would be worth it to buy a blank empty cab of do it form scratch?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

All depends what you want,if you buy a blank cab it will have all the little bits you will need,glass,marquee,coin door,CP etc,but you might have to some repairs/mods to the cab.but if you build 1 from scratch you can design it the way you want.its alot more work,and it would cost a bit more buy the time you get everthing together.

Check out some of the mame sites BYOAC etc some good cab build info there.
    If you what any info etc Pm a number and I will see what I can do..

Cheers Mitch

Advertisement