Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Options

Options
  • 13-04-2010 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi there.

I need to get a credit card and want to get some advice on what are my best options.

I have a standard current account with AIB and only intend using the credit card for transactions that I cannot do with laser card (like purchase stuff online etc....). I have a work credit card but can only use this for work related transactions.

Any opinions?

Thanks.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

if you intend on clearing it every month in full as you may do by the sounds of it then it isnt too big of a deal really as the interest rates wont be applicable if cleared in full each month.

The AIB click is the cheapest in the market ahead of BOI's clear credit card. These are both available online only according to the respective banks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 upthecats

Thanks Chris:)

Advertisement