Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Gift Grub

Options
  • 13-04-2010 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭

Any chance anyone has 1 ticket to sell for the Friday night Gift Grub on April 23rd (Friday night)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭shannon82

tickets are still available

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 daveoc16

Think the Tue night in Dublin still available if its any help.

I've got 2 tickets for the 8May in Killarney. Can't go. Looking to swap for 2 tickets in Galway...............:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭gipi

I got a ticket this evening for Friday night - there are a handful still for sale for both nights!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Went last night and it was great. Really enjoyed it so anyone going tonight is in for a treat. The TLT is turning out to be a great venue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭gipi

+1 Dingatron, enjoyed Friday's show immensely! It was my first visit to the TLT, I was very impressed with the venue - although as I was right at the back of the balcony, it got rather warm up there!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭dockc

daveoc16 wrote: »
    Think the Tue night in Dublin still available if its any help.

I've got 2 tickets for the 8May in Killarney. Can't go. Looking to swap for 2 tickets in Galway...............:)

I'll buy the 2 Killarney ones off you if you cant manage to swap them. :)

Advertisement