Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ringcommon Wanderers LFC

Options
  • 13-04-2010 11:07am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Our soccer club, Ringcommon Wanderers FC senior womens team are looking for players to join us now for the 2009 summer league.

We are in the Dublin Womens Soccer League (DWSL) playing from May - September.

We are currently training on Wednesday and Friday nights in Ringcommons at 715, just outside balbriggan and would welcome all new players.

We currently have players from the drogheda area so hopefully by posting in this forum I might tweak the interest of a few more.

If you are interested you can PM me or post here and I will send contact details to you.

Please pass this on to any of your friends/family etc who may be interested, especially if in the Drogheda Julianstown etc areas. Ringcommons is only 15 minutes up the road.

Thanks!

Advertisement