Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corel Draw

Options
  • 12-04-2010 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hello, I'm Brazilian and therefore do not know well the market for visual communication in Ireland, here in my country we use very Corel Draw to develop artwork to print on shirts, stickers, plotters, and other printed matter in general, Ireland is a common business use this program? Could you please tell me which branch of the companies are using, and where the meeting? It's that I have much experience with these works and would like to know if you use in your country Thanks. My site www.andsign.com.br for those who want to know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭flanree

Corel Draw isn't very common in Ireland. Nearly every designer for printed matter would be using Adobe or Quark these days. If you were applying for a job in a design office here you would want to be familiar with the main Adobe software and possibly Quark Xpress as you would most likely be stuck using that in the office.

Advertisement