Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobilesync has stopped working

Options
  • 12-04-2010 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭

Is anyone else getting the following message when trying to sync their iPhone iPod with iTunes?

"mobilesync has stopped working"

Ever since the upgrade to iTunes 9.1 this message has been plaguing me. I can sync the media on both my iPhone and iPod just fine but whenever I sync any of the sections under "Info" (e.g. Contacts, Notes, Calendar) I get this message and the sync fails.

I have tried everything I can think of including completely removing iTunes and all the the Apple programmes from my computer and reinstalling both iTunes 9.1 and the previous version and the error still occurs EVERY time.

It's wrecking my head so any help would be HUGELY appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,489 ✭✭✭✭guil

is ur iphone jailbroke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭fattestman

guil wrote: »
    is ur iphone jailbroke

Yeah, the iPhone is jailbroken alright, but my iPod Touch isn't and that's giving the exact same issue/

Advertisement