Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPhone fixed in city

• 12-04-2010 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Girlfriend cracked the screen on her iphone. Anywhere in town fix them for a resonable price. Vodafone wanted 100 for it. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You could try www.galmac.ie or DIY

I'm bumping this to iPhone forum, it's probably been covered there a few times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭nulabert

FM Mobile on Georges Street. Its 70 quid and they'll do it in under an hour. I thought about the DIY, but waiting for the ebay delivery and going around with broken glass to my face for a week or 2 put me off.

Thought about buying a spare glass in case it happens again and doing it myself, its prob not a bad idea.

Advertisement