Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Age of Empires

Options
  • 12-04-2010 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

I used to play this years ago on PC and it was quality like Command and Conquer but in medieval times etc.

Anyone know where I can download it? Im sure you can get it free somewhere??

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Just done a quick google and found loads of links for AOE 1 and 2 for free, google is your friend :)

Heres one i found http://www.toggle.com/tag/age+of+empires+full+download.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

The AOE II software on that page is a fully legal demo version. Not sure when the expiry is or how much of the game is available.

Note to posters: please do NOT link to any illegal downloads. Thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 JacobCampbell

Could someone told me - game Ages Of Mythology, what is that? Are they sequel of Age Of Empire, or is it a just game with similar name?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭GisforGrenade

Age of Mythology is from the same studio Ensemble, the graphics were only ok, they were very blocky 3d graphics. They should have stayed with sprites. The gameplay is enjoyable though and deals with Egyptian, Norse and Greek mythology.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Could someone told me - game Ages Of Mythology, what is that? Are they sequel of Age Of Empire, or is it a just game with similar name?

Ages Of Mythology is a good game you should to pick it up and the expansion fairly cheap now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 stokke

Ages Of Mythology is a great games to play with your friends.

Advertisement