Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBQ

Options
  • 11-04-2010 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

We really need a new BBQ for the MH and have narrowed it down to a Weber Q or an O-Grill 3000. Does anyone have experience of either or better still both ? Any other suggestions welcome.Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

They both look miles better than what I've got anyway :D

350001.jpg

(hours of fun putting it together and then trying to get it all back into its "suitcase" when you're done :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭denmar

But what you've got actually works so that's the main thing !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

What about something like this?

350910.bmp

I prefer the O grill BTW

That Looks good - not too big either as we only have a small garage. Is it a cadac ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

denmar wrote: »
    That Looks good - not too big either as we only have a small garage. Is it a cadac ?

Yes its a Cadac Safari Chef. I too am looking for something small and light but still useful at the same time. Need something gas powered as lots of sites dont allow charcoal barbeques any more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ir555

Hi all,

I would definately recommend the Weber BBQ's. There are currently 4 Webers in the extended family - 2 of them for over 4 years. We live quiet close to the sea and none have rusted - despite been left outdoors with a simple cover. I got one last year and its on the balcony very close to the sea. Everything else left on the balcony has rusted over the winter with the salt air.

Have yet to come across anything as good a qaulity apart from the old 8,000 aus dollars versions which came with a sink - not really suitable for a MH or this country.

We got this handy one with fold up cart last year for the camper - excellent job and does not take up too much space. Got the camper fitted with an external gas outlet (plumber to main gas) at Donagheys during its winter service - so no more buying small gas bottles.

http://www.weberbbq.co.uk/Barbecues/Product.aspx?ProductID=PROD337

I see a nice new range of black one there now too.

Quiet pricey but definately worth the money. Much cheaper to purchase online in UK including postage.

Cheers

D

Thanks for the input. Yes the black range is really nice in the Weber and perhaps the quality would be better than the O Grill.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭bido

We find the Cadac great:D:D

Advertisement