Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multiboot system

Options
  • 11-04-2010 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭

Hello, Can somebody help me please, I want to install 4 Operating systems on my laptop (Dell xps 1530) 320GB HD.
    I want to install XP,Vista,Windows7 and linux/ubuntu.
    Lastnight I installed XP Pro, then vista, then Windows 7 all on primary partitions but only Vista and Windows 7 show up on OS select menu, how can I install these 3 and have XP also show on OS select menu.

I did it a few weeks ago and all 3 showed up, XP was called older windows operating system, but I had to remove it as I'd made the XP image with nlite and there was a few problems with it.

At the moment I am installing XP Pro SP3 on drive c which is 75GB, then I will install vista on D: 100GB, then windows 7 on E: 120GB, then Linux on F: 12GB.

I am in the process right now so any help would be a help to any difficulties I may encounter.

Thanks
    Uprising

Comments

Advertisement