Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just booked our ferry to France -first trip away

Options
  • 11-04-2010 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

This will be our first trip away with the MH, I think I've noticed some info in various posts about things you need to have on board in case stopped by traffic police, does anyone have any info? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Warning triangle, hi-viz vest, ideally one each, spare bulb kit, insurance cert, registration cert, driving licence and last but not least, cash, French cheque or a credit card to pay the fine for whatever they stopped you for. You will be going nowhere until you do. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭OuterBombie

I think you also need to have all repair tools (jack, wheel wrench, etc) up in the cab with you or at least easily at hand.

Enjoy, booking the ferry myself today for our trip.

Advertisement