Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Northern Ireland dealers name

Options
  • 10-04-2010 11:39pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭

As above folks can anyone tell me the name of the dealer in the North on the lefthand side as you enter the North from the M1,as far as i remember there are 2 on the left fairly close to each other up on a hill,thanks,,,someone was telling me that they are trying hard to sell 2nd hand units,,,,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,127 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Did you try looking at usedcarsni.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,743 ✭✭✭meercat

Thompson leisure dromone. Just after banbridge on way to Belfast. There while back. No great deals. Plenty of stock though. Place opposite does 2nd hand mostly. Might be connected as they have stock thompsons previously had.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

LOL, by the title of the thread I thought I was gunna find out who to score the good stuff off,;) then I saw Motorhomes and caravans :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

old_aussie wrote: »
    LOL, by the title of the thread I thought I was gunna find out who to score the good stuff off,;) then I saw Motorhomes and caravans :D

M & C IS good stuff :P

Advertisement