Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 star internet cafe

Options
  • 10-04-2010 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

I was in 5 star internet cafe the other day and apparently they have a guild. I don't know anything about it and was wondering if anyone here knows anything about it. I am interested in expanding my irl wow friend community, but they're Alliance.
    If anyone knows anything, lemme know yeh? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Not sure were 5-star internet cafe is, but I do know a few gaming cafes around ireland have wow guilds. Cork has a good raiding guild on burning blade(i think) horde side.

I know Galway has a gaming cafe that people play wow, unsure what server. I know a few galway/sligo people are playing on anachronos Horde which im playing on now and Frostwhisper alliance was another server, but im unsure if they are still acive.

Then you have your boards guild sunstrider horde.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,136 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

used to play in there all the time during college breaks etc, I've got an unholy amount of time in there the last few years to spend, just not ever going back :)

I'd say they are terrible :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

No they tried to get a guild going... but it fell flat on its face. They just haven't taken the posters down.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,845 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Guild by Geographical Location, doesn't sound like nearly as successful a model as Guild up with whomever you get along with. Void knows the cafe's I once frequented in the early 00s were full of screaming Halo 2 tweensters and if they werent paying to play they were over your shoulder heckling you while you played original Call of Duty. Oh, and that guy in his mid 40s renting 2 PCs so he could gather resources on 2 seperate Eve online accounts.

Yeah. Cafe Guilds dont sound like the best laid plain.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Overheal wrote: »
    Oh, and that guy in his mid 40s renting 2 PCs so he could gather resources on 2 seperate Eve online accounts.

Ahh, the joys of playing Eve :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,136 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Overheal wrote: »
    Guild by Geographical Location, doesn't sound like nearly as successful a model as Guild up with whomever you get along with. Void knows the cafe's I once frequented in the early 00s were full of screaming Halo 2 tweensters and if they werent paying to play they were over your shoulder heckling you while you played original Call of Duty. Oh, and that guy in his mid 40s renting 2 PCs so he could gather resources on 2 seperate Eve online accounts.

Yeah. Cafe Guilds dont sound like the best laid plain.

in theory sounds like the best 25man raids you can do, and be gas to hear people rowing over standing in fires ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

The idea of doing 25 man raids with people in the same room......i'd get to just walk over and slap those ****ers who keep wiping us with their same retarded excuses. That'd be ****ing awesome!

Advertisement