Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

french camp in france

Options
  • 10-04-2010 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

hi i am looking into a 2 week " learning french course " for my daughter. she would like to go for 2 weeks. at present she is in 5 th yr so will be going into LC in sept.
    i would like to hear from anyone who has done a course similar to this or anyone who has any advice for me, many thanks !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭djcervi

EF Languages in Dublin (Fitzwilliam sq, near Baggot Street) www.ef.com organise trips to Paris or Nice for secondary school students. You stay with a family (if you go to Nice), then you go to school in the mornings. Also I think for secondary school students they organise activities.

Also if you're planning on a LC language study a 3 week stay would be more beneficial. I'm not saying you cannot learn French within 2 weeks, but it's more of a rushed language immersion if it's only 2 weeks. Good luck!

Advertisement