Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to help with an unreal mod?

• 10-04-2010 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hey to one and all,
    I'm making a mod based on the parkway shopping center in castletroy, limerick,

to help speed things up i was wondering if anyone could/is willing to help making either 3d characters (simple models) 3d objects (again won't be complex) 2D art for charters or objects etc. or help in unreal itself, either help with kismet or level designer

i'll still be making this away, im not looking for anyone to do it for me, just if i can get help the person(s) will be credited for everything they do

this could be a great way to get good at this type of game design for people who never realy done some before i can help them

hope to hear from some one soon
    Tagged:

Advertisement