Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arranging a threesome with prostitutes

Options
  • 10-04-2010 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭

I have never had a threesome before but I will soon go to China on holiday. I have been thinking of arranging a threesome with 2 Chinese prostitutes. Would you guys think this is immoral and bad?

I think this subject might be considered a bit offensive so you mods can delete this thread if you wish.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Theres probably no "arranging" about it, you just pay and ask, sure you have no problem with buying sex given your previous threads/trollings, why would this bother you?

Your stature? are you a giant or something?

Sleeping with hookers on a family trip? thats all kinds of odd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Dr_Phil

SLUSK wrote: »
    Would you guys think this is immoral and bad?
    Really bad would be not to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭SLUSK

krudler wrote: »
    Your stature? are you a giant or something?

Sleeping with hookers on a family trip? thats all kinds of odd
    Obviously I was referring to my position in society. I come from a decent upper middle class family. It might ruin mine and their reputation if people found out about it.

Dr_Phil wrote: »
    Really bad would be not to do it.
    Would you do it if you were in my shoes?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Obviously I was referring to my position in society. I come from a decent upper middle class family. It might ruin mine and their reputation if people found out about it.
    bring back an std asap to your wife like a good lad

Well lah dee dah dont we have an inflated opinion of ourselves :rolleyes:

So you're fine with exploiting poor women , just as long as nobody knows about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

So why are you dragging their names through the dirt by engaging in this sort of behaviour?

And you've left plenty of clues as to your identity on boards, so it's not that big a leap to say somebody might already know...

krudler wrote: »
    Well lah dee dah dont we have an inflated opinion of ourselves :rolleyes:

So you're fine with exploiting poor women , just as long as nobody knows about it?
    If your definition of exploiting poor women is to pay them for sex well then yes I'm fine with "exploiting" them as long as people don't find out.

If your definition of exploiting poor women is to pay them for sex well then yes I'm fine with "exploiting" them as long as people don't find out.

er yeah, thats exactly what I meant. cant just find a girlfriend like a normal person no? gotta keep poverty sticken women (or maybe you go for the high class ones? you are a man of stature after all) in the sex trade

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I think if anybody was caught paying for two prostitutes for a threesome, it wouldn't matter what 'Position' your family background is - You would be seen generally as some sort of pervert one way or another.

But if you want to do it, that's fine. Just don't come back to boards.ie complaining about an sti or something. :D

You should buy Irish though, recession and all that.

Larkin91 wrote: »
    I think if anybody was caught paying for two prostitutes for a threesome, it wouldn't matter what 'Position' your family background is - You would be seen generally as some sort of pervert one way or another.

But if you want to do it, that's fine. Just don't come back to boards.ie complaining about an sti or something. :D

You should buy Irish though, recession and all that.

Ha yeah, support the local sex trade, not some far off one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Dr_Phil

Would you do it if you were in my shoes?
    I would. Remember, most of the people in their 80's feel sorry not for what they have done, but for what they could have done, and never did.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

I'm not convinced that this thread is:

a) anything more than a pisstake

and

b) appropriate for this forum if its not.

OP, your tone and general posting has come up on the Mods radar of this forum a few times. While having a bit of craic and banter, is part and parcel of being a bloke, and should be part of the forum, I'll personally take a dim view of out and out urine extraction. Please bear that in mind when posting in this forum.

Cheers

MM

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement