Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post a 3kg package to South Wales

Options
  • 10-04-2010 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi,

Sold something to a buyer in South Wales who bullied me a bit about the €30 I was charging for postage (a guesstimate) to the UK so I dropped it to €24 and got €25 for the item including postage. The item is a used heavyweight outdoor horse blanket worth €150 new so this person has gotten a bargain.

Anyway, went to the post office and the parcel is rounded up to 3kg and postage is €31. Parcel is 40x40x20cm. Is there a cheaper way of posting it? I can just send the money back and relist but I thought it would be good to know.

I googled couriers to the UK and FedEx, DHL and Fastlane were all pretty pricey (not under €25).

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭jahalpin

You should checkout wiseloads.ie

If you select wisepost - parcels, the price is 14.67inc vat

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Bellemz

Thank you for that! They didn't come up when I googled them - amazing prices!

Advertisement