Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to Study in Galway

Options
  • 10-04-2010 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,

Are there any libraries open on Sunday in Galway City. I need to study/work for the day and need to find a quiet place to do so.

If not any other suggestions

LK
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Port Cafe on Eyre Square has an area where you can plug in your laptop and avail of free wifi.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 LiamKenn

Thanks for that. I have a 3G modem so I'm OK for internet access anyway. Not sure I'd survive drinking coffee all day though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,849 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

City libraries aren't open.

I'm not sure about NUIG/GMIT - neither are in the city centre though.

You could try the museum ... various places to sit there, and there must be power points around.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Find a nice little corner in a park, get out your towel and work your tan whilst you study. Use earplugs to mute mother nature.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

JustMary wrote: »
    You could try the museum ... various places to sit there, and there must be power points around.

+1

very quiet id say and surely it would have to be open on a Sunday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 LiamKenn

Thanks all for your suggestions

Advertisement