Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DRUNKEN TEXTS-ANY FUNNY STORIES.BE HONES????

Options
  • 10-04-2010 2:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

FOR EXAMPLE: Girls story:
    When pist i always forget my number - incase i be needing to dish it out, so my number stays at the top with no name

that night i got some guys number and just chucked it in my phone not needing to know what his name was just that with my beer goggles on he was hot

hours later, i got rather roudy and figured that id txt this guy to come home with me

grabbed phone and saw the un-named number and txt it
    " hey sexy you coming home with me?"

got a reply right after i sent it
    " hey sexy you coming home with me?"

me thinking yay im getting some replyed
    "we go to your house?"

again reply from him in 2 seconds
    "we go to your house?"

Im thinking what the **** is wrong with this guy! i just asked him to come to mine then he said we'll go to his
    This continued on to say

"look we'll go to my house ok coz it empty see you at corner of pub in 5"

reply from him in 2 seconds
    "look we'll go to my house ok coz it empty see you at corner of pub in 5"

I replyed back
    "look you idiot are we going to your place or mine? stop being a ****ing knob"

His reply in 2 seconds
    "look you idiot are we going to your place or mine? stop being a ****ing knob"

After he decided to abuse me like that decided to fob him off and continued drinking,eventually turned up to my empty house - alone.

In morning screaming headache remembered this knob who abused me looked in inbox and went what the hell!

I had been txting myself trying to pull some off myself. nameless number at top of phone was mine, not his. OH DEAR GOD!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement