Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl sale on donore road

Options
  • 09-04-2010 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

Seem's they have a marque out front, fairly sizeable too, and are flogging all the special buy stuff from recent months on saturday and sunday.

prices displayed on the sign said 50c €1 €5 €10 €15 €30. could be something worth picking up maybe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭kbell

Aye sat and sun only. was up there tonight.
    Might be work a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,777 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

ask a stupid question,
    should that be Lidl?
    i honestly dont know many businesses on that particular road so maybe there is a Lild, but im just asking for clarification?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

papagormo wrote: »
    ask a stupid question,
    should that be Lidl?
    i honestly dont know many businesses on that particular road so maybe there is a Lild, but im just asking for clarification?

Sorry I fixed that :o

I can see from the window here that there is already a massive Q

Edit: Just back with a 500gb Hard drive that I got for 49.99 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,777 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

anything worth looking at down there today?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

I was at it.... Not a lot...

There is ladders/ Electric mowers/Old big teles/ Camping sat systems./womens shoes boots/digital camera/PC'S without monitor moose/ electric welders.

The prices are good on them for example the tele was 40 euro

I bought a digital timer for 5 Euro. She bought Shoes Fruit bowls x 2./boots...

The security guard on the door is mad... he is following everyone like its a stampeed... Aside from that... Mehhhh

• Advertisement
Advertisement