Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Kilsallaghan/St. Margrets

Options
  • 09-04-2010 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

I moved to the area 2 summers ago now, after 6 months I finally found ICE BB cover my area. Expensive enough but never really had any issues, probably because not many other people in the area had it to slow it down.

In the last few weeks its gotten ridiculously slow and I tried calling customer support about 50 times however today I googled and discovered they've gone into receivership !

My BB still works but very slowly and I know in a few weeks it will stop altogether.

So my question is this, does anyone live in this area and have a good Broadband provider ?

I think I am stuck to Wireless as Eircom doesnt cover this area only for phone. Wiimax is not available in the area yet and I'm waiting to hear back from Digiweb, and O2 are going to be supporting 4G home very soon, but all these options have download limits, unlike ICE BB, although in hindsight perhaps they should have..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭BollickyBill

Habe you tried Digiweb? They are available in the Ballyboughal. Might be able to do something for you. Someone near Roganstown told me that Digiweb could only offer them a 1Mb package.
    Regards, BB.

Advertisement