Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghouls and Ghosts flashbacks

Options
  • 09-04-2010 6:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8

Hi there,
    I really want to play Ghouls and Ghosts from the SNES(?) for old times sake.
    Anyone come across a flash version or something I can play on my PC fro free?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

If you bought the original then you can download something like ZSNES.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 onechewlove

I owned a copy many moons ago.
    So if i download this thing I can play away?
    I am not the most knowledgeable on this stuff, is it easy to use/install?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Given the alternative of creating the rom from your original cart I think downloading is ok :) I loved the arcade original so give that a go while your at it. The Snes got Super Ghouls 'n' Ghosts which was different to the acade.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,593 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Download Zsnes. It's an emulator. Think of it being a digital super nintendo.

Then you need to get the game. You get these in rom form (Can't link you to one as it's technically illegal to downoad, but they're easy to find)

Open the rom up in Zsnes.

And that's it!

Might want to buy a controller for your pc though. If not you'll have to control it with the keyboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Or you can use your PS3 or XBOX controller with certain drivers

• Advertisement
Advertisement