Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How hard is trinity

Options
  • 09-04-2010 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Hey guys

I'm doing the leaving cert this year and I'm 21, I'm a bit slow this is my 3 time to repeat but I'm in the IOE so things are looking good for me I got 330 in my mocks so if I can bring this up a notch I can gain entry to trinity. My father and his father have attended trinity and done every well.

I'm worried that I wont be able to keep up as you guys use very big words. Looks alone won't get you true. My dad said that if it takes one seven years to get a degree it's worth it once it's from trinity.

Can a slow person survive in trinity with the big boys??

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

join the SU. You should be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

Denerick wrote: »
    join the SU. You should be fine.

how does that work??................is it voted on???
    What type of guys are they looking for ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭vladglenin

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    Hey guys

I'm doing the leaving cert this year and I'm 21, I'm a bit slow this is my 3 time to repeat but I'm in the IOE so things are looking good for me I got 330 in my mocks so if I can bring this up a notch I can gain entry to trinity. My father and his father have attended trinity and done every well.

I'm worried that I wont be able to keep up as you guys use very big words. Looks alone won't get you true. My dad said that if it takes one seven years to get a degree it's worth it once it's from trinity.

Can a slow person survive in trinity with the big boys??

1253930-this_thread_again_super.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Course > College

Also, didn't you post this already? And it got closed?
    Take a hint.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

I think we should give him a second chance. It's a thread by a cowboy about how hard things are. There's definitely something funny in there somewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭devinejay

Needs a steel horse to ride, then he'd be a cowboy I could respect.

Otherwise, he's of the Fr. Ted variety "Cowboys Ted, the lot of them!!"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

In before the lock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭devinejay

vinylmesh wrote: »

That ratio is so off, you wonder did somebody misplace the banhammer? Or at least forget about it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement