Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Production in Roscommon (Tech / House)

Options
  • 08-04-2010 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Been living in Ros for over a year now.. just wondering if anyone is producing House / Tech music down here?

Seems like a bit of a longshot - looks to be a quiet section here on boards.ie

Cheers,

J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Are you looking for an engineer and recording studio?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭ICN

Hey - Thanks for replying!

Not really. Its more a collaborative thing that I am looking for I suppose tbh.

What I'm hoping for is to hook up with someone who is making "Dance" music - House / Techno music.. Computer based (probably computer - Mac & Logic would be class - but beggars cannot be choosers! so a PC & Ableton would be just fine either - I wouldnt discriminate, its just what I use, haha! ;) )

Hoping - that we could meet up - share info / techniques / ideas, blah, blah, blah.. All that stuff.

I would love to do a music production course somewhere in the future, but I'm in college FT for the next few years - so I dont really have the time. Hooking up with a like minded individual would be the best, if I could just find someone.

Bit of a ultra specific needle in a haystack job really.. I fear! :rolleyes:

Do you know anyone? Or are you thinking more of a band / demo / studio type scenario?

Advertisement