Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hoyt limbs

• 08-04-2010 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, can anyone tell me if i can use a set of xt3000 limbs from an ultratec and put them on a vantage elite in place of the xt2000's and get a new string? any help gratefully recieved.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

I reckon so. The XT2000 and XT3000 are standard limbs and interchangable AFAIK.

I wouldn't try doing it myself though unless you really knew what you were at. All the cables and strings will have to be remade and installing the cams isn't trivial. If ya know your way around a bow and have a good bow press then go for it, if not then send all the stuff off to someone who will provide the service such as here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cheesesalad

Thanks for that, have made the purchase and gonna see if its as good as people say. dont think i will do it meself, in for a penny and all, will let you know how it goes. Thanks again

Advertisement