Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best universities in UK and Ireland for Film Studies

Options
  • 08-04-2010 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I have a BA in Media Studies and I want to further my studies in Film next year. Since I have studied at home for three years I was thinking a change to the UK would be for the better however I want to do a masters that will stand to me in the industry so I will go where that takes me. I have been looking into the London Film School, Bournemouth University, National Film and Television School London and Warwick University among others but I have no idea what their reputations are actually like. Anyone done gone to these colleges and have any recommendations or anyone studying an MA in film anywhere else who could suggest their colleges? Would really appreciate any advice. Im particularly interested in the practical side of things and the potential to get work afterwards.
    Thanks
    :)

Advertisement