Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bible, Creationism And Prophecy

Options
  • 08-04-2010 2:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭

Just kidding :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭monosharp

But there are no transitional fossils :eek::o!!!!!!!

People used to ride dinosaurs!!:o:eek::(:P:mad:

The CSI of god is 42 :mad::):D!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭token56

oh feck, never do that to me again, I actually thought for a second this monstrosity was back.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

token56 wrote: »
    oh feck, never do that to me again, I actually thought for a second this monstrosity was back.

I wanted to publicly celebrate the fact that the thread appears to have died but I was afraid that, like Beetlejuice, just saying its name would be enough to make it appear. Anyone who now posts in the thread because they were reminded of it by this one is going straight to hell!!!!! :mad::(:eek::P:cool::pac::pac::confused::D;):p:rolleyes::o:eek::(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,418 ✭✭✭JimiTime

Just kidding :D

I'm actually disappointed. I thought we were finally going to be allowed talk about it from a Christian POV wihout it being consigned to 'that thread' and all its history.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,686 ✭✭✭✭PDN

Serious question to the Christian posters here. Would there be an appetite for a 'Christian Responses Only' thread on creationism? This would allow Christians to discuss their views on the compatibilty of evolution with our interpretation of Scripture, and also to discuss whether we feel the activities of Creationists promote or hinder the preaching of the Gospel. We actually never get to discuss these things in the nonsense that the other thread has descended into, and wouldn't get to discuss them in any thread where the usual suspects take us down the usual rabbit-holes.

I'm not saying we'll do it, and it would need to be agreed by all the mods, but is there an appetite among the Christian posters for such a thread?

Advertisement