Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheapest place for rock band 2 game on xbox 360

Options
  • 07-04-2010 3:37pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

I tried gamestop but they said they havnt had it in for months and its hard to get used, I see argos have it for €26 but its out of stock in all the stores close to me. I cant really find a cheap alternative online since I dont have a visa, so does anyone know any shops that have it for about €30?

Why is it so hard to get also?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I was going to say Argos but you tried it already, what about xtravision or HMV?

Also you could always get a 3v card and buy online loads of places have them live local shop or garage even, many places will accept it as if it was visa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

think I saw it in smiths today for a tenner, could have been 1 , wasn't paying too much attention. But they have some good deals on at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

I got itb for 30 preowned in gs in limerick. there is a massive shortage of it in Ireland ive been lookin for it for about 2 months now

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

I got mine in HMV for €34 months ago. I have always seen it in HMV Swords, and I do recall seeing it in the branches across city centre. Loads of my friends have said they've had problems finding this game, I thought that was weird but apparently it's an issue many are having. Would it be a case of it selling out all the time or stores not stocking it?

Advertisement