Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod found in Bayside

Options
  • 07-04-2010 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi,

I might be posting this in the wrong forum altogether so please excuse me if i am but i found an iPod in the grass beside Bayside School (Scoil Muire agus Iosaf) on Monday the 29th of March and i'd really like to return it to it's rightful owner.

I have most details about this iPod so i will know if the actual owner comes forward so if anyone knows someone missing an iPod please let me know.

Also if this thread could be in a better forum could someone please advise?

Thanks for the help,
    Jen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Good on you Jen, nice one. I don't suppose there are any contacts/photos on it that could help you narrow it down?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 youre_my_petal

No contacts unfortunately. The iPod is named and there are photos which look like the owner's birthday but unfortunately they seem to be a few years younger than myself and i don't recognise anyone as such. One person in the photo is slightly familiar so i'm working on trying to find them.

Hopefully someone will come forward as i know i'd be heartbroken if i lost my own iPod. Is there a better forum for this post to be in do ya know?

Cheers for the reply!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

No contacts unfortunately. The iPod is named and there are photos which look like the owner's birthday but unfortunately they seem to be a few years younger than myself and i don't recognise anyone as such. One person in the photo is slightly familiar so i'm working on trying to find them.

Hopefully someone will come forward as i know i'd be heartbroken if i lost my own iPod. Is there a better forum for this post to be in do ya know?

Cheers for the reply!

you could try Apple media devices, but I'd say here is your best bet.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,891 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Is there a better forum for this post to be in do ya know?

You could try Dublin City also.

Beasty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

I live near the school, and it was closed that day (March 29th) so it was likely to be a random passer-by, rather than a parent on a school-run or a school kid.

There's a local notice board in the CENTRA in Bayside SC. Or a note in the porch of the Church / parish newsletter ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

or if you are a member of facebook, key in the persons name in the search field and see if you can find them that way

Advertisement