Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dude, it's trinity week!

Options
  • 07-04-2010 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Let's stall it down to the pav and get wasted. Smoke weed by the cricket pitch, engage in some petty vandalism and then have sex in the provost's garden!!!

**** the snooty lecturers and the pathetic library-nerds with their boring books, it's time we showed this dump what we came here for: A ****ing good time. Who cares about exams? you'll only get this chance to live once. Sure all the greatest college legends repeated years.

What we need some sort of legendary college prank that will go down in history. What that will be? The alcohol and the party atmosphere of our campus-wide week of debauchery will surely guide us.

So, who's with me!!!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Your username has been written on the door of one of the Hamilton toilets since long before you registered

• Registered Users Posts: 4,133 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

Seems like the weed smoking has got someone confused

Trinity Week is April 12th -17th as in next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭Fo Real

Ah I see. He is satirising what he perceives to be the attitude of the modern Trinity student. It could prove to be a good discussion start-off point of the casual, indifferent attitude of the hoodie-wearing masses towards this historical institution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Cuntab

Seems like the weed smoking has got someone confused

Trinity Week is April 12th -17th as in next week
    Oh.......well then next week aswell as this week. It's now a 2week festival of political demonstration through the medium of partying!
    Fo Real wrote: »
    Ah I see. He is satirising what he perceives to be the attitude of the modern Trinity student.

No dude, I'm saying we should rock the **** out!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

Cuntab wrote: »
    Let's stall it down to the pav and get wasted. Smoke weed by the cricket pitch, engage in some petty vandalism and then have sex in the provost's garden!!!

**** the snooty lecturers and the pathetic library-nerds with their boring books, it's time we showed this dump what we came here for: A ****ing good time. Who cares about exams? you'll only get this chance to live once. Sure all the greatest college legends repeated years.

What we need some sort of legendary college prank that will go down in history. What that will be? The alcohol and the party atmosphere of our campus-wide week of debauchery will surely guide us.

So, who's with me!!!?

your my new hero................love you dude

• Advertisement

Cuntab wrote: »

So, who's with me!!!?

Your ideas intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newletter

Advertisement