Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for editor

Options
  • 07-04-2010 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

We are looking for an editor in the Dublin or Dundalk area to edit a short film, someone with Final Cut Pro and a mac would suit. The film has been shot, been loaded up to a firewire hard drive is looking good and is ready to edit. There will be money and credit available, we are also looking for an editor to join our ever expanding team of professional actors, musicans, scritp writers, make up artist, DOP's etc So if you think you may have something to offer and for an answer to any questions you may have please feel free to drop us a line!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jonathan999

Hello I've just read your looking for a Final Cut Pro Editor. I have over ten years experience in video production as a camera operator, Editor and Director. I'm based in Dublin Southside and have access to a G5 mac so if you want to find out more about me my contact number is <snip>
    Regards

Jonathan McEvoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 liutas

Lads, im interested in hepling you doing films. Got some video equipment with me like Xh a1 with sgpro35+lesnes.Flycam steadycam 6000. If you around Dundalk its even better. Just im working during day time. Not every weekend off, but could give you a hand if time and date will suit me. PM me if you intrested.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

Please do not post phone numbers or any other personal contact info. Please use the PM function.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SeanyMc22

We are looking for an editor in the Dublin or Dundalk area to edit a short film, someone with Final Cut Pro and a mac would suit. The film has been shot, been loaded up to a firewire hard drive is looking good and is ready to edit. There will be money and credit available, we are also looking for an editor to join our ever expanding team of professional actors, musicans, scritp writers, make up artist, DOP's etc So if you think you may have something to offer and for an answer to any questions you may have please feel free to drop us a line!

I would love to join a team like this! Graduated with Bsc Hons in TV Production last year and have a Diploma in Media Production. I also have final cut on my mac, although I may not have 10 years of industry experience! Would love to get one foot in the door.

Advertisement