Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Pokemon Snap worth getting?

Options
  • 07-04-2010 10:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭

The title says it all really...
    Long time fan of Pokemon, but I just can't decide if I should spend my last 1000 Wii points on this title.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭syncosised

I have it on the N64, it's pretty ridiculous. Not a great game by any stretch of the imagination, but for €10 it might be worth it just for fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

If you want a long an indept Pokémon game, Snap is not that game, go for the handhelds.

If you want a button mashing fun game, Snap is not your game, Pokémon Rumble is.

If you want an interesting puzzle game, Snap is not your game, Pokémon Puzzle League is.

If on the other hand you want something different, learn to take better real world photos (trust me on this one), and want to throw apples to annoying Charmanders, then Snap is your game.

Snap is so much fun IMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqguus9CBM4

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

It's alright. TBH I got a bod bored with it after a while but it's something different and worth a try if you can get it cheap enough.

They used to have sticker machines in chartbusters or somewhere like that in America where you could put in your pokemon snap cart and print off your pictures from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

It's a grand little game like, you can probably get it cheaper off ebay for the N64 instead of spending Wii points on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Teferi wrote: »
    It's a grand little game like, you can probably get it cheaper off ebay for the N64 instead of spending Wii points on it.

That would involve owning a N64 though, so wouldn't really be cheaper...
    Might see what else I can get for the points, but may end up grabbing this for the craic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

That was the picture game where you followed a traintrack type path and took pictures, throwing apples etc? Fucking loved that! Mew the cunt kept flying away on me, I still have the game downstairs along with the N64 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

That was the picture game where you followed a traintrack type path and took pictures, throwing apples etc? Fucking loved that! Mew the cunt kept flying away on me, I still have the game downstairs along with the N64 :D

BROKE THE SYSTEM! :D

Yeah, I actually love snap.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

CianRyan wrote: »
    BROKE THE SYSTEM! :D

Yeah, I actually love snow.

Broke what system?

And you love snow?

And don't you go thinking I don't see ninja edits buddy, not even tallaght heads are that quick ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Bloody email notifications... This is the second time!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

I bought it...thought it was pretty fun..in the short length of time i played it for...

Then my sister took it over......I didn't see the wii for days afterwards :pac:

Good game...definately worth 10 euro me thinks :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement