Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Pokémon Ranch + SoulSilver

Options
  • 06-04-2010 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭

Bought both.....but.... I can't connect my DSi to the Wii? Google proved useless for once, what's going on D;

How do I do it? :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Shite.... I can't -.- Only supports Emerald and Diamond!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I think you mean Pearl and Diamond. They still haven't released the Platinum update (which AFAIK was released in the US and Japan) so don't hold your breath for HG/SS...

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

Only Japan got the Platnium patch for Ranch. We non-Japanese people apparently don't want the patch according to Nintendo.

The manual and box of both Heart Gold and Soul Silver do state that they are not compatable with Ranch.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Still another game I can get my thumbs into :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

It's not a game though. There's nothing to do other than to fill it with Pokemon from Diamond and Pearl. Nothing. Nothing at all. You can't watch them race against eachother or fight eachother (am I the only one who was addicted to Chao wrangling in Sonic AB2 on the Cube?). They just walk around getting picked up by Robocop or Alf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭wayhey

But whats the maximum capacity of PC Boxes in the game? I doubt it's enough for someone really into getting every last Pokemon, breeding and some Shinies

Advertisement