Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bassist wanted for busy covers band

Options
  • 06-04-2010 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Busy covers band seeks experienced bassist for weekend gigging. Must have own gear and transport. Professional attitude a must. Ocassional practise sessions necessary also. Based in Tipperary/Kilkenny.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 omd1969

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭srvhead

Is this filled? Were ye in Portlaoise last friday? I was soundman, hows your bearings:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 obrienricky

Well bud how are ya..van being done in the morning..never knew ya were stevie ray vaughan head..we chatted before dya remember ? cheers for the help by the way..We well and truly played terrible by our standards on fri. Had a great gig on Sat in Tullamore with the same bassist so he's gonna be given a shot at it for the moment. Have a look at the BEDLAM facebook page. Stick on decent headphones and turn em up to the last...there's a nice cover of a song we should have played in the competition...Elbow's grounds for divorce...see what ya think an become a fan..Chat ta ya later...

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭srvhead

Its all coming back to me now! Bout 4 or 5 years ago Bejaybus, time like money goes nowhere. I'll defo look ya up on FB. I put up loads of pics from fri, have a look. Catch ya later Ricky!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 obrienricky

Well Ger,

where have ya posted the pics. are ya on facebook yerself ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement