Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Large selection of free pop science books

Options
  • 06-04-2010 6:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I am downsizing and would like to pass on a large selection of popular science books to someone in Cork who would appreciate them. If you know of anyone or would be interested yourself, please send me a message.

They are primarily maths books.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

best to stick an ad on www.adverts.ie in the free stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Maybe a library would fancy them?

Or is there a book exchange of some sort? Dunno if they exist in Cork, but there are coffeeshops with a selection of books, you're free to take one so long as you leave one of your own.

Maybe it's just an American thing? Seems a cool idea. Nice way to spread the information :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

clueless30 wrote: »
    I am downsizing and would like to pass on a large selection of popular science books to someone in Cork who would appreciate them. If you know of anyone or would be interested yourself, please send me a message.

They are primarily maths books.
    I'm in cork, have you any Quantum Physics or Consciousness books?

Advertisement