Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lowbie Priest in BG's.

Options
  • 06-04-2010 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

Made a Priest about yr ago and and left him at about lvl 15. Then i decided to pimp him out with 5 bits of lvling gear and enchants a couple of days ago. I started doing bg's with him and have not had this much fun in WoW in a long time. I never was a PvPer, but this guy kicks ass. Any tips for me on what exactly i should be doing while in a bg. Bear in mind im nearly always top end of the damage done and killing blows.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&cn=Rancidchimp

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

your more or less a twink Gz, of course your gonna be top most of the time as you dont have xp turned off, you wont really face many of twinks.

Shield, Spam shad word pain + Mind flay, cast renew = PROFIT ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,890 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Bubble people and cast Fear a lot.

Pisses me off anyway :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭StinkyMunkey

Ive always struggled with pvp tbh, so its nice to be on the other end of the scale for a change. Even against more than one player i find i can come out on top (PS ftw).

I know their are enchants that bind to account from certain factions with exalted, can i equip them with an alt and then send them on to my priest? Think i seen another person with a shoulders enchantment that said lvl 70 required and he was only lvl 27/28!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

get ur main to get the 30 stam n resi chant on the shoulders then mail it back to your priest, also get 30 SP on the staff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

That only works above lvl 60 or 70 toons. They removed lowbies being able to use it about a year ago.

• Advertisement

Anti wrote: »
    That only works above lvl 60 or 70 toons. They removed lowbies being able to use it about a year ago.

Does that apply to just the shoulder echant. And is that the same for all bind to account echants you can buy from being exalted with certain factions?

and where do a get the +30 sp enchant? from enchanter or vendor. I have a 450/450 enchanter alt, but dont have the recipe or able to buy it off AH!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

The rep shoulder enchants are 80 only, the enchant is from an enchanter with older recipes. I think its a tbc recipe? Just ask in trade for it and you should get it

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

There are two: 29SP (used to be 29 to healing) called Healing power, and the other is 30SP (called Spellpower)

They are both Molten Core drops.

Since ive started doing a bit of PvP in bg's, ive kinda gotten a taste for it. Ive played a my priest, warlock, mage, warrior, druid and shaman in bg's, all of which are low level. And below lvl 30 is where its at for me in bg's, the priest and the warlock being the most fun for me.

So ive decided to give my rogue a bash http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&cn=Rancidmunkey I only leveled him for the profs, and only dabbled in bg's very rarely along the way . So can anyone tell me, which talent tree is best for PvPing on a rogue, im sure ill figure out which glyph's suit his talents. Ive no urge to get him to 80, but doing some PvPing is starting to appeal to me with him. I never was much of a PvPer, im pretty sh1te tbh.

Advertisement