Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russian Pub Night, Wednesday 7th April

Options
  • 06-04-2010 5:28pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Privet!

For anybody who's not heard about it already, people interested in Russian, or those with links to Trinity's Russian Department, meet in Kennedy's on Westland Row every other week during college time.

The last pub night for the time being is taking place tomorrow evening from around 2030h onwards, so do drop by if you're around!

- robin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭survivor2

Судя по количеству ответов на пост-никак. А жаль. Хотелось бы иметь фоторепортаж,как русские вместе с ирландцами в пабе зажигают!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Obaraten wrote: »
    how did the event go?
    Couldn't make it myself as my family were having a ten-year get-together that day and the following one.

However, I've been to far too many of them in the past and they're fun -- usually anywhere between five and twenty-five students of Russian and other Slavonic languages from TCD turn up, usually with one or two teachers in tow, plus whatever native Russian speakers were aware of it. The average attendance is between five and ten or so.

The pub evenings should be starting up again in a few weeks time, so I'll post here when they do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭..Summergirl..

Хотелось бы тоже увидеть фото отчет, интересно..........

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭survivor2

Давайте попросим robindch выложить нам фотки со следующей встречи
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

ладно, в следующий раз я принесу свою камеру!

Advertisement