Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find older official guides

Options
  • 06-04-2010 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭

I've been looking for a copy of the red/blue and gold/silver offical guides and can't find them anywhere. Ebay didn't even have them :(

Any of you Pokexperts know if they're available online as a pdf? I've tried searching but had no luck so far.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

Why not try online guides?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

I've been looking for a copy of the red/blue and gold/silver offical guides and can't find them anywhere. Ebay didn't even have them :(

I have the Gold/Silver official guide and the (at the time) Master Pokédex if you want them. They're not in the greatest of conditions, but I haven't got much use for them anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

TheChrisD wrote: »
    I have the Gold/Silver official guide and the (at the time) Master Pokédex if you want them. They're not in the greatest of conditions, but I haven't got much use for them anymore.

Yeah that'd be great, I'd be happy to give you a few quid for them and postage via paypal if that suits you? Give me a pm and let me know.

Cheers.

(Ps, sorry for turning this into adverts mods! Unintentional I swear! :pac::pac:)

Advertisement