Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJ HERO BETTER ON PS3 OR XBOX 360?

Options
  • 06-04-2010 11:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭

So Im an owner of an Xbox 360 and a PS3, im really considering in purchasing DJ Hero. But Im left with a choice which i cant decide on.:confused:

Im just wondering which console DJ Hero is greater on , does anyone know?

Is the Music Marketplace on Xbox live better to use than the Playstation store for downloading additional content? and Which one is cheaper Microsoft points or Playstation store credit?

Is there a difference between the PS3 turntable and the Xbox 360 turntable?

Are there any unique benefits on having DJ hero on a certain console?

dj-hero-turntable.jpg

Any Feedback is greatly appreciated, Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

Xboxfor one simple reason.To connect the ps3 turntable you are supplied with some sort of external receiver while the xbox can just connect to it right out of the box

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭!MAVERICK!

Fol20 wrote: »
    Xboxfor one simple reason.To connect the ps3 turntable you are supplied with some sort of external receiver while the xbox can just connect to it right out of the box

Im aware of that, Its just a little USB dongle, it doesn't really bother me. Any other reasons ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

It doesn't really matter which one, I'd go for whatever console you play most, I think all the downloadable songs are the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Think HMV are flogging it now for 60 euro with turntable. Not sure which console.

Think HMV are flogging it now for 60 euro with turntable. Not sure which console.

Really? this guy here says its 50... http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055874510

• Advertisement

!MAVERICK! wrote: »
    Really? this guy here says its 50... http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055874510

I was just driving past and saw the poster thought it said 59.99 but i only got a glimpse of it might have been 50.

Yeh thats the whole purpose of the 99 cents thing everyone does in business, It is 59.99, But at speed it made you think it was 50 instead of 60.

Defo 59.99 in HMV limerick was stopped at the lights this morning and double checked.

Yeah it is still 59.99, I just thought they reduced it by another tenner after Easter because ive been popping in and out of the HMV on Henry Street (Dublin) recently and not very many of them are selling at all, so Im waiting to see if they will bring it down by a tenner to 49.99 and then I would definatly pick one up !

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Yeh thats the whole purpose of the 99 cents thing everyone does in business, It is 59.99, But at speed it made you think it was 50 instead of 60.
    Yeah it is still 59.99, I just thought they reduced it by another tenner after Easter because ive been popping in and out of the HMV on Henry Street (Dublin) recently and not very many of them are selling at all, so Im waiting to see if they will bring it down by a tenner to 49.99 and then I would definatly pick one up !

You may read my bargain alert again,I said HN Limerick,not HMV

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭theShawzer

Ya get it for whihever console you use as your main

Advertisement