Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trust in mobile phone banking

Options
  • 06-04-2010 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

My name is Michael Landy, I am studying for a HDip in eBusiness in the National College of Ireland and this survey is to assist with my dissertation. The survey is to gauge opinion and levels of trust in mobile banking - banking on your mobile phone.

I would appreciate if you take some time out to complete this questionnaire. There are 20 questions and the average time to complete it is between 8 and 10 minutes.

The questionnaire is designed to capture your opinion on;
    ...Trust in Internet Banking on a PC
    ...Trust in Internet Banking on your Mobile Phone
    ...Trust in text (SMS) Banking on your Mobile Phone

I wish to reassure you that your response is confidential.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Mobile_Banking_Survey_Boards_Link

If you know of someone else who may be interested in completing this survey please feel free to pass the link on to them. The more responses the better.

Thank you for taking time to read this thread,
    Michael.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MichaeltheElder

Hi,

My name is Michael Landy, I am studying for a HDip in eBusiness in the National College of Ireland and this survey is to assist with my dissertation. The survey is to gauge opinion and levels of trust in mobile banking - banking on your mobile phone.

I would appreciate if you take some time out to complete this questionnaire. There are 20 questions and the average time to complete it is between 8 and 10 minutes.

The questionnaire is designed to capture your opinion on;
    ...Trust in Internet Banking on a PC
    ...Trust in Internet Banking on your Mobile Phone
    ...Trust in text (SMS) Banking on your Mobile Phone

I wish to reassure you that your response is confidential.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Mobile_Banking_Survey_Boards_Link

If you know of someone else who may be interested in completing this survey please feel free to pass the link on to them. The more responses the better.

Thank you for taking time to read this thread,
    Michael.
    Hi,
    Just to say that the survey is now closed and to thank all those who took the time to respond, your contribution is appreciated.
    Cheers,
    Michael.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement