Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer/Songwriter seeks Guitarist West Dublin/Kildare

Options
  • 06-04-2010 8:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

My influences are James Taylor, Greenday, Ocean Colour Scene, Stevie Wonder, Beatles, Razorlight and all good music.

I have about 10 songs written and need to team up with a talented guitarist to put strong melodiesbehind them plus write some new songs. I'm looking for someone as passionate as I am and who is prepared to put in some time to really nail some tunes.

Really open to ideas and want someone who can push the partnership to do better.

If your interested, drop me a PM.

Cheers
    Niall

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 acoustamajive

Hey Niall,

I'm interested in listening to some of your stuff. Do you have any MP3's recorded yet (even just basic demos!).

You can check out some of my stuff at www.myspace.com/fletchmusic

I'm into exactly the same music as you and I'm a seasoned gigger.

Let me hear some of your stuff.

Cheers
    Fletch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭niall1976

Hi Fletch,

I've sent you a note on my space with an attachment of a rough demo.

Cheers,
    Niall

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 dill90

niall1976 wrote: »
    My influences are James Taylor, Greenday, Ocean Colour Scene, Stevie Wonder, Beatles, Razorlight and all good music.

I have about 10 songs written and need to team up with a talented guitarist to put strong melodiesbehind them plus write some new songs. I'm looking for someone as passionate as I am and who is prepared to put in some time to really nail some tunes.

Really open to ideas and want someone who can push the partnership to do better.

If your interested, drop me a PM.

Cheers
    Niall

Hey man what age are you? give me your email and ill send you some my songs. is their anywhere i can hear your rough demos? cheers

Hey, Thanks for the note but I've sorted out a guitarist now. Hope everything works out for you.

Cheers,
    Niall

• Advertisement
Advertisement