Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wembley

Options
  • 05-04-2010 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if there is any interest in tickets for the 49ers/Broncos game in October. Im not trying to sell here, just wondering if there is much interest in Ireland for this game? I ordered tickets but cant make it now.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭themont85

Little interest as I've been a fan for years and the atmosphere sounds like an exhibition game on TV (havent gone) even though the implications have been quite big in previous games. I think its great that new people see the game but I much prefer it in the States. That said, if by magic you have super advanced tickets to Notre Dame-Navy in 2012 at Croke Park I'll be there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭bobo the clown

when did this come out about match in Croke Park.. Obviously only a pre-season match. Still though. I'm goin to Wembley myself but i think this year wont be a sell-out like the last few years because of the calibre of the teams

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭bobby wade

The Notre Dame game is a regular season game, week 1 2012 has been on record for a couple years now. It has nothowever been decided that it's at croke park & personally i see it at lansdowne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Interesting - I didnt know there was going to be a Notre Dame regular season game here.

I wonder how that will turn out attendance wise, there isnt a lot of football fans here, and of those that do watch the sport, a large percentage watch the NFL and not college ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭themont85

Max Power1 wrote: »
    Interesting - I didnt know there was going to be a Notre Dame regular season game here.

I wonder how that will turn out attendance wise, there isnt a lot of football fans here, and of those that do watch the sport, a large percentage watch the NFL and not college ball.

Plenty of Notre Dame fans I'd imagine will travel to see their ancestors homes. Plenty of interested Brits who would come over, add to it a good marketing campaign and general curriosity and I can see it selling out easy enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭willowthewisp

Are the Bronos San Fran tickets sold out?

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭u2gooner

According to ticketmaster they are sold out although I think there is hospitality packages available. I have 3 tickets on the way from ticketmaster and they will be for sale as soon as they are in hand as I cant make it. Il probably sell them below face value too so if you are interested let me know

Advertisement