Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

haunted in limerick

Options
  • 05-04-2010 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭

anyone know any haunted places in east limerick Ballyneety,Ballybricken,Caherconlish,Bohermore area.
    Thinking it might be a laugh to into a haunted house some night with a couple of friends.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

The run down house opposite tony cross's farm is suppose to be haunted/owned by the fairies.. we were going to let the kids loose on halloween night but they chickened out ... :D if you find any where else let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

ya I went 2 skul round dare wen i was in primary got tld bout dat didnt take much notice sounds bit far fetched 2 me if ya no nywar else da b gud

story still doing the rounds today, I live near the school, I haven't seen any around but summer coming up and the midnight walks will start again.
    :D

Agent_99 wrote: »
    story still doing the rounds today, I live near the school, I haven't seen any around but summer coming up and the midnight walks will start again.
    :D
    Isnt it house was built on a fairy fort and it mysteriously went on fire.
    It was rebuilt and went on fire again.

I'd say dars a few variations of that going around

Midnight walks wat u mean by them ?????????

rite my dad told me 2 storys. theres dis big old yellow house on the road into ballyneety coming from bohermore and apparantly the front room is haunted pointed it out to me.
    Its down a big long passage and theres a small cottage at the start of the passage.

And theres this other house in Caherline,one of my dads friends was working in it on his own becos no1 wud go near the house nyway he was working away and a nail came flying at him barely missed his head and flew straight into his hand.
    Dunno if the second story is bull**** or what but .......:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

ya I went 2 skul round dare wen i was in primary got tld bout dat didnt take much notice sounds bit far fetched 2 me if ya no nywar else da b gud

Was obviously a great school.:rolleyes:

eamon234 wrote: »
    Was obviously a great school.:rolleyes:
    y wudnt it b :rolleyes: hahaha

Isnt it house was built on a fairy fort and it mysteriously went on fire.
    It was rebuilt and went on fire again.

I'd say dars a few variations of that going around

Midnight walks wat u mean by them ?????????
    Fairy Fort, there was no fire as the roof is still on, they only took the slate off a few years back.

The midnight walks I take the kids out for a walk late at night looking for foxes bats hedgehogs etc bit of a nature hunt. scares the life out of them as well :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

Aparently alot of the Myross area of the city is ment to be very haunted..
    alot of that was built on a paurpers graveyard, aparently bones and that were found in gardens years and years ago.
    Few other places around the city I know of but I'm not from the county so dont really know of anything in that area

Advertisement