Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blank Screen Of Death

Options
  • 05-04-2010 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have a dell vostro 1000 with vista.Now my problem is when the laptop boots up i'm on have a back screen and the cursor i think its called the blank screen of death.
    I can't boot up in safe mode either same thing happens.I try hitting shift 5 times it just makes a noise and nothing happens plus the same if i push control alt and delete.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭sheehy898

finno wrote: »
    Hi

I have a dell vostro 1000 with vista.Now my problem is when the laptop boots up i'm on have a back screen and the cursor i think its called the blank screen of death.
    I can't boot up in safe mode either same thing happens.I try hitting shift 5 times it just makes a noise and nothing happens plus the same if i push control alt and delete.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Its blue screen of death not blank and usually a very bad sign,potentially fatal.Very hard to diagnose with out the computer in front of you,sorry i can't be more help.

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭finno

sheehy898 wrote: »
    Its blue screen of death not blank and usually a very bad sign,potentially fatal.Very hard to diagnose with out the computer in front of you,sorry i can't be more help.

No worries i did a clean install and it seems to be back up and running again.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

Advertisement