Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whyte & mackay 9 dart challenge

Options
  • 05-04-2010 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭

I hadn't seen this before, so posting it here because may be a few of you in same boat.

Basically W&M have offered some vintage bottle of whiskey to the winner of the 9 dart challenge from this year's premier league lineup. Its different to see how the players get along off the oche, away from the pressure. Merv King looks very relaxed and even having a joke with the other players...mustn't have had his 'plugs' in by that stage :D

I'll not post scores as you can then watch and enjoy

1 - Merv King
    2 - Terry Jenkins
    3 - Barney
    4 - Adrian Lewis
    5 - Ronnie Baxter
    6 - James wade
    7 - Simon Whitlock (cheers Dion)

They don't seem to have Whitlock or Taylor's try yet. Whitlock can be seen hanging about in backround so Im sure he had a throw, didnt notice taylor in any of the other video's. I'll keep an eye out and update here when they're online

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭SwdDub

Rumour has it Taylor scored 541 with his 9 and thats why they haven't posted it. Cheers for the links though!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭mussha

mabe it was just like killarney and phil taylor was locked away in a little room all on his own with security everywhere incase he mingled with the rest of the players or the public.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

SwdDub wrote: »
    Rumour has it Taylor scored 541 with his 9 and thats why they haven't posted it. Cheers for the links though!

:confused:

mussha wrote: »
    mabe it was just like killarney and phil taylor was locked away in a little room all on his own with security everywhere incase he mingled with the rest of the players or the public.

:eek:

8 - Phil Taylor

Anyone know why I can't edit the original post to add Taylor to the list? No edit button

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Devastator wrote: »
    :eek:

8 - Phil Taylor

Anyone know why I can't edit the original post to add Taylor to the list? No edit button

Good scoring, but a shame he didn't do it with the rest of the players.

Or Rod for that matter. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

Why did taylor not do it with the rest of the lads?

Why did taylor not do it with the rest of the lads?

anyone know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Devastator wrote: »

anyone know?

My only assumption is he wasn't available at the time to play with the other players, so they got him at a later time.

Larkin91 wrote: »
    My only assumption is he wasn't available at the time to play with the other players, so they got him at a later time.

well from watching the others it seems pretty obvious it was filmed at a premier league venue(probably before the nights matches)....Taylor hasn't missed any league nights so he would have been there somewhere

• Advertisement
Advertisement