Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Installing Esse with Boiler

Options
  • 05-04-2010 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, shortly i will be ripping out my back boiler in my open fire and replacing it with an Esse greenswitch which has a boiler for heating rads. My question is, how do i connect the water pipes to the Esse, do i use flexy hose or what? Or do i have to do a certain amount of plumbing before hand on the Esse so that i push it in and then just connect the Esse pipes to my pipes? Any help on this would be excellent. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭tedshredsonfire

use copper not flexi greenswitch has flow and return both sides I think. If your asking how to connect pipes geta plumber. is the heating system open or closed if closed it needs to be made into an open system.

Advertisement