Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

maternity clothes

Options
  • 04-04-2010 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Hi
    is there any shops or shopping centres around the country that do some trendy maternity clothes? I dont want to spend a fortune just want to get a few bits for when i start to get bigger, there are loads online but I want to actually see what I am buying as in I want to try it on.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭fi1979

Hi, I found neu look great, they often have maternity stuff mixed in with everything on the sale rails. Check out the belly bands its a 3 pack, great for extending the use of your own tops etc.
    Also Dorothy Perkins can be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Summer is coming so stock up on flowy tops from Penny's! New Look is really good, and I got great fitting jeans in Next. Mothercare have maternity clothes but they are very expensive. I only discovered in the last few weeks that I was pregnant that H&M actually do lovely maternity clothes in the Childrens H&M shop in Dundrum. They are very reasonably priced too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

H&M are the best, M&S are good in the sale as they do trendy maternity only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭ebmma

had my baby 5 weeks ago, so here's my 2c on maternity clothes :)

1. M&S do maternity bras 2 for 17 euro. They are plain cotton and comfy and that's all I cared about

2. Get tops in Penneys and Dunnes. anything stretchy/flowy possibly a couple of sizes up. They are cheap and always available so no hurry to ge them, wait till you are bigger.

3. Next has good selection of reasonably priced maternity jeans - got mine for around 30 quid.

4. I know people say Mothercare is expensive, but I really really wish I didn't listen and had a look there first. It's all in one place and they have a decent selection. they have sales on quite often :I picked up several nursing tops there for under 15 euro each and a pair of combats for 36 euro (that was full price, but couldn't find them anywhere else).

I'm a student so was on a budget and only needed casual clothes so I'm no help if you need anything formal :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 bmmck

Thanks everyone, great help, delighted to know I can get some nice cheap stuff

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Ebay and asos maternity too.

I got my stuff in m & s sale and mothercare sale rail.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I will need a navy maternity suit!! I have been looking with a month, can't find anything. If anyone sees one any where please post the details here. Even if its the wrong size can alter.

Advertisement