Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ice cream van Dundalk

Options
  • 04-04-2010 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi I'm looking for an ice cream van vendor to work at an event in Dundalk in a couple of weeks. Anyone know of anyone in the area that does it?

:confused: Struggling to find any contact details online/golden pages...

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I'll keep an eye out, if I see one I'll ask him/her.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭qc3

Try Martins on the Coe's road.
    If they will hire the machine, you can buy the ice cream and make more profit.
    We got a loan of one last year and sold over 300 @ E1 each.
    Local shopkeeper wasn't happy about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭louth87

qc3 wrote: »
    Try Martins on the Coe's road.
    If they will hire the machine, you can buy the ice cream and make more profit.
    We got a loan of one last year and sold over 300 @ E1 each.
    Local shopkeeper wasn't happy about it.

Its for an event on campus at DkIT so don't have to worry about upsetting anyone, thanks for the tip though, will look into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Carolilne

Try Smiths Ice cream, they do the Dundalk area. There website is www.smithsicecreamvans.com & number is 041-9884428. I used them for a kids party & found them great.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭louth87

Thanks to Smiths for coming along on the day and adding to the atmosphere of the event as well as offering a charitable donation, much appreciated! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭STANDCLEAR!!!

louth87 wrote: »
    Thanks to Smiths for coming along on the day and adding to the atmosphere of the event as well as offering a charitable donation, much appreciated! :D

a friend of mine has a confectionary stall trailor thingy with candy floss, popcorn slush puppies etc if interested??:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement