Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cluichi Gaeilge

Options
  • 04-04-2010 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Dia duit! Is Meiriceanach me, agus I am studying to teach primary school here in the United States. However, it has always been my dream to move to the lovely land of Eire!

Would anyone here like to exchange emails/do a penpal thing? It would be so nice to have someone to practice with! Skype is amazing also.
    Go raibh maith agat!

-Danielle

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

There's a good Irish IRC channel on quakenet - irc.quakenet.org - join #gaeilge.

If you don't know to operate IRC, just ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭dhayashi

Hello,

Thanks for the great recommendation! Unfortunately, I am not tech savvy enough to know how to operate IRC. I downloaded it before, but ended up deleting it because I couldn't figure it out or have it properly explained to me.

-Danielle

Advertisement